- WebSockets support via The WebSockets Option Pack. WebSocket protocol compliance test results can be found here.
- Improvements to the flow control connection filter so that managing high volume connections is easier than ever.
- Added code to automatically detect if it's safe to enable
FILE_SKIP_COMPLETION_PORT_ON_SUCCESSon a given machine. See this Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more details.
- Extended the
IBufferinterface to provide more control over buffer manipulation
- Added buffer chains, a set of invasive lists for linking buffers together. These are much more performant than then old STL based buffer lists and collections.
- New high performance expanding thread pool.
- Support for the latest versions of TinyXML and ZLib.
September 2011 Archives
Version 6.5 of The Server Framework was released today.
This release includes the following, see the release notes, here, for full details of all changes.